FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Fire Emblem Titles In One Line/Scentence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically as the title says, describe the entire story of a Fire Emblem title in one sentence. I'll actually be trying this with FE7 tonight xD
It's a shame you limited this to the story of the games, because I have a number of one-liners for a few of the games as they pertain to overall gameplay. Is that legal?
Awakening! Turn-based strategy fantasy RPG version of Terminator stuff.
We can go for gameplay as well~
Blazing Sword! The epic tale of a vast and varied group of heroes who will eventually be killed by continuity errors.
FE7 - The tale of a deadbeat dad becoming lost in a sea of power while trying to regain custody of his children!

FE8 - The epic story of Twins losing their best friend to an addictive substance...
FE11 - The retelling of the origins of that blue haired swordsman from Smash Bros.

FE12 - The remake of the sequel to the remake of the original released only in Japan that almost killed the series.
FE9: A dire warning that one day, racism will lead to the end of the world.
FE10: Racism nearly leads to the end of the world because nobody listened last time.
(12-05-2014, 08:13 PM)Lyon Wrote: [ -> ]Blazing Sword! The epic tale of a vast and varied group of heroes who will eventually be killed by continuity errors.

I lol'd.

FE7: Two bros and a token female badass save the world somehow.
FE8: Lagdou Ruins invalidates the challenge of saving another world.

FE6: "Frustrated American Teen Throws Computer Out Window; 2 Dead, 11 Injured."
FE: New mystery of Holy Radiant Shadow Dragon and his sacred binding blazing stones 776.

*shot*
FE 4: Everybody dies.
FE 8: Don't worry, the enemies are just cardboard cutouts.
FE 10: Just hold out until Ike comes back.
Fire Emblem: Abomination - [Radio edit]ing casuals...

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - We like Ike!
FE4 - Medieval Sex-Ed and why Eugenics good, Incest bad!

FE6- "Fuck. I broke the Legendary Weapons."

FE7- The first one you actually played.

FE8 - Arena abuse taken to a whole new level!

FE9- THIS HOLY ARMOR OF MINE SUCKS HEY IKE USE THIS HOLY SWORD ON ME SO I CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT SOMETHING AND FEEL THREATENED

FE10 - TURNS OUT I DIDNT DIE IKE LEL LETS GO AGAIN

FE11- What happened to all the pretty sprites?

FE12- Why is my self insert the most powerful unit in the game?

FE:A - Frederick was totally right.
FE9
I promise it will all make sense if you buy the next game.

FE10
All your favorite characters are no longer important to the plot: The Game
FE# - A bunch of jackasses are trying to destroy/enslave the world, so here are some unlikely heroes that will stop them.
Sacred Stones: Actually about Gheb.
Kept these to plot mostly. FE6 is about both.

FE1: Old white men (and dragons posing as old white men) fuck shit up.

FEG: The official artwork makes the characters look like they're in a 1950s version of Star Trek.

FE3: Old white men (and dragons posing as old white men) fuck shit up. Again.

FE4: Remember, kids, only women get jealous.

FE5: Oh yeah this game exists.

FE6: This really is the only way to explain it.

FE7: The villains are more interesting than the heroes.

FE8: This game should have been about the villains, starring Caellach, Lyon, rapist Gheb, Riev, Orson and his zombie wife.

FE9 and FE10: These games are to the Fire Emblem series what 50 Shades of Grey is to dignity.

FE11: Not touching this one since 9 and 10 pissed me off too much.

FE Awakening: gib 3DS plos, I want to play it
FE6: In which a sick marquess's son goes off to beat up a neighboring nation.

FE7: In which the father of said son, his friend, and a totally kickin' plains girl beat up a dork wizzerd.
FE if: Next time on Jerry Springer: my long lost son/daughter chose his/her kidnapper over me!
(04-06-2015, 09:35 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]FE if: Next time on Jerry Springer: my long lost son/daughter chose his/her kidnapper over me!

FE if: Gotta catch 'em all!
Pages: 1 2