FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Assassin's Creed Unity looks like a fun game :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm guessing Ubisoft decided to go against soon to be released Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes with the slogan: "gotta spot 'em all!"
Well, if I cared about AssCreed, I would hope I don't have to trade my glitches in order to evolve them.
The dude grabbing the ledge with his chin slew me. I know that Assassin's Creed is getting the CoD treatment of spam-release, but I didn't expect this level of... stuff. Almost makes me want to buy the game.
Nah, don't.

Ubisoft doesn't need the money. In fact, buying their games will make them think their work is good, and as a result, will pump out more unfinished titles and embarrass themselves even more.
I'd buy it used, of course... but then again, they probably have some uPlay bullcrap on it so wololo. Also Steam is the only platform it's on that I have, so don't worry, not buying. xD

I'm not one to use the "speak with your wallet" philosophy with huge-AAA games, since the sales are so much that an individual sale is just a drop in the ocean. Yes, the majority having this mentality would mean that the games would continue to do well commercially, but... let's just say that I don't think the majority of any AAA franchise's playerbase would think that way.
I do own AssCreedBro(-therhood) on Steam from a sale years ago, but never actually got around to playing it. My interest in the series took a nosedive after the first one, it seems.

And now, because I was right about to segue into something about doritos-and-mountain-dew-bro-gamers propagating dead-horse franchises, I feel compelled to share this little gem. The thread's about AC and glitches, yes, but it seems like this would be right at home here as well.
I love AC. v.v Unity was great.
(11-21-2014, 07:00 PM)Mizu Wrote: [ -> ]Unity was great.
To me this statement seems like the same as taking Ubisoft's fist in the bum O:
The people who worked on that game spent so much time on it. It's a good game. They poured so much into it. Also, what's wrong with Ubisoft?
Yes, they put time and money on it... and released it while it was still a broken mess while acting like it's released... no it isn't! It's on an early-access! You know, a thing for indie devs because they don't have the money to finish the game.
Shit is shit. No matter how much time you spend on a toilet.

Hell, people even pre-ordered it... those people must be really happy (well, can't feel much sympathy for them... it's not like pre-ordering a game is a bad idea anyways).
The ending wasn't so great but I'm still a big AC fan. I think they're good games.