FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Character Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Technical issue more than a bug. I was going through creating my character when I got this pop-out saying 'you need to read FAQ to get accepted' I was like-- hot dog! I checked the 'do not open up more pop ups' and hit accept. You probably see what I did wrong already. My question is what can I do to get those pop ups back? D= (cleared cookies/history, tried refreshing the page and nada)
What browser are you using?

Google Chrome it is in Settings -> Settings -> View Advanced Settings -> Privacy click Content Settings... -> Pop-ups -> Manage Exceptions (http://feto.feplanet.net/) and allow

That should hopefully work. If you have another browser let me know and I'll try to figure it out.
If you're having trouble not getting the message pop up again, it could be a cache issue. Try deleting your previous cookies & cache data, and history, and see if it doesn't come up again. I know you said you did already but try clearing all data to be safe.

Note: but definitely do Fentsi's suggestion first. Because if that's what's causing it, you'll still need to address it eventually.
yup, I logged on just now and it seemed to have resolved itself. now I'm just having trouble with the FaQ check box-- though I've read the FaQ page that pops up and checked the box it's still saying I haven't read it and need to read it to continue.

Edit: ok, no, I'm just stupid-- resolved