FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Rules
-You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
--You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
-No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
-You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
--But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
-One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.

-The winner will be determined by voting.
-YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
-Winner of each round chooses the next set.
But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)

R12 - Courtesy of the previous winner: Pura!
[Image: 2w36yax.png]
Set: Brigand and "Julians"

Deadline: October 10th, 2014
Remember kids, shit happens when I win X.x' God I really hate the set :P

[Image: 5mgde.png]
In case I forget to finish/fix shet (=head, mostly)... or if I'm just too lazy.
... didn't plan to go with semi-bald or whatever that's called... the bloody idea came when I set first piece of the hair and I regret not-..everything.
how to tell when alalalslquasulqsq is tired?

1. when he starts making stuff like this.
[Image: WMRmpHw.png]
I'd say when stuff like that happens, person is far away from being tired O:
The thing is that I thought it was a great idea after a few chance rotations of Colm's shoulder pad.

... Now I'm imagining Old Snake and Lu Meng trapped in a cyberpunk world in the wackiest crossover game the world has never seen.
(10-08-2014, 01:00 AM)Alusq Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is that I thought it was a great idea after a few chance rotations of Colm's shoulder pad.

... Now I'm imagining Old Snake and Lu Meng trapped in a cyberpunk world in the wackiest crossover game the world has never seen.

...I don't think that either side would be opposed to that crossover. They might throw in Revengence Raiden and Lu Bu in that as well.

That said...it's kinda hard set. I might have something...but not right now.