FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Social, anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My IRP slot's full currently, but I'm up for a social, if anyone wants to.
I'm free, yeah. If you can promise a quick RP, I'll be in. My attention span has been sort of going in and out.
I'm game for one of these.
Let's have a PvP tournament. We'll all meet through a dream (everybody in Elibe sleeps at the same time, no?), so anybody that dies only wakes up from a nightmare.
All my IRP slots have been filled up for literally months so yeah something interesting would be nice for a change.
Sure, why not, if there's space.
Sweet. You're all in.

I'll have the topic up sometime soon.
Soon being in a month because you're never here. How about somebody with a less hectic life make it? No offense.

I might have a go at it myself, actually.

Do any of you have a specific setting you'd prefer? I was serious about the dream tournament, but I dunno how popular that idea is.
(09-23-2014, 07:53 AM)Breadophile Wrote: [ -> ]Soon being in a month because you're never here. How about somebody with a less hectic life make it? No offense.
Soon being a few days, actually. Speaking of which, it's up. Feel free to involve your characters wherever; the Liar's Dice table, the bar, the cards, or just dinner.

And I'm always here, Bread. You shouldn't make assumptions when you don't know the person.
(09-25-2014, 06:33 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm always here, Bread. You shouldn't make assumptions when you don't know the person.

Alright, I'll hold you to that, then.

Anyway, there's SRPing to do. To the topic!

Edit: All of you read this: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Liar's-Dice
It's a lot less confusing than the wiki entry.
Welp, I think I have given ample time to those remaining to post, so I'll be replying shortly, sorry for the wait Breadophile and thenoun.
Sorry I doubted you. It's strange though. I didn't expect some of these people to go missing.
puh, sorry I took so long. I was waiting for inspiration and it didn't happen. =/
Yikes, it's been three weeks and I completely failed to post. I'm really sorry, guys. Life just kind of steamrolled me and I probably should've said something before disappearing like that.