FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Smash Bros. WiiU & 3DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, after months of getting used to Bayo and Corrin, I'll have to say:

1. Corrin's Counter Surge needs to be debunked. A lot. I don't care how situational a move is, that move should never KO at 0%. FROM ANYWHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3gwtYuYvow

2. Nothing more needs to be said about this. Sure, you can DI out of it, and sure, that Mario is rather substandard, but that's no excuse for having something like this even happen in the first place.

I mean, with the pre-1.0.6 patch Diddy Kong, the springboard glitches Pacman randomly gets that sometimes return on occasion, and well... Ike's buffs, it actually makes me wonder if Sakurai even playtests these things properly before releasing it into the general public.

And I thought getting used to fighting Cloud was a little over the top.
You can DI out of #2

and as far as Corrin's counter, it's dependent on the power of the move being used on him/her...
Other moves that Kill at 0%: Roy's Flare Blade (Fully Charged), Ganon's Warlock Punch
Roy's FB and Ganon's Warlock doesn't even KO at 0%. I've labbed them both. And yes, I did acknowledge you can DI out of #2.

Doesn't make either of the two cases any less ridiculous. I mean, for crying out loud, even ZSS's easybake doesn't KO that early.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5