FEPlanet Community

Full Version: GBA Statsheet Script Bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-tools-statsheet

When one puts in information into the fields and clicks "Create Statsheet!" it erases all the information, doesn't provide a unique link, nor creates an image. This problem first showed up a few weeks ago.

Backstory to this is I'm on a Fire Emblem roleplaying site and quite a few members use this script as well.

Thanks for y'all's time.
- Kyyneltya
I've spoken about this to sirocyl, and the issue is acknowledged. I can't pinpoint a date to when this script will be fixed, as it seems to be IPB-based, and we're trying to move off of the IPB platform. More likely than not, the script will be re-written by hand, but I'll let sirocyl do most of the explaining from here on. One thing I will guarantee you, that the script will be stand alone and won't depend on a platform like the one you were using likely was.
(08-06-2014, 09:38 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I've spoken about this to sirocyl, and the issue is acknowledged. I can't pinpoint a date to when this script will be fixed, as it seems to be IPB-based, and we're trying to move off of the IPB platform. More likely than not, the script will be re-written by hand, but I'll let sirocyl do most of the explaining from here on. One thing I will guarantee you, that the script will be stand alone and won't depend on a platform like the one you were using likely was.

Thanks for the information. I look forward to any further updates.
(08-12-2014, 12:57 AM)Kyyneltya Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2014, 09:38 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I've spoken about this to sirocyl, and the issue is acknowledged. I can't pinpoint a date to when this script will be fixed, as it seems to be IPB-based, and we're trying to move off of the IPB platform. More likely than not, the script will be re-written by hand, but I'll let sirocyl do most of the explaining from here on. One thing I will guarantee you, that the script will be stand alone and won't depend on a platform like the one you were using likely was.

Thanks for the information. I look forward to any further updates.

No problem. I felt the need to at least acknowledge the issue to let you know we're aware of this.
I don't mean to uh, necro this thread, but any updates on the script? Or perhaps an alternate one?
Yeah. Didn't realize it was bugged 'till now. Any updates on a timeframe or something?