FEPlanet Community

Full Version: question about missed turns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How should one handle a situation where their opponent is missing turns? do i hold off until they move or do i just wipe them?
(08-04-2014, 05:04 PM)Kingraven Wrote: [ -> ]How should one handle a situation where their opponent is missing turns? do i hold off until they move or do i just wipe them?

Typically you set the maximum missed turns to 2, which causes them to auto-forfeit. Assuming you haven't done this, wait until they miss 2 and then wipe them.
(08-04-2014, 05:17 PM)Breadophile Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2014, 05:04 PM)Kingraven Wrote: [ -> ]How should one handle a situation where their opponent is missing turns? do i hold off until they move or do i just wipe them?

Typically you set the maximum missed turns to 2, which causes them to auto-forfeit. Assuming you haven't done this, wait until they miss 2 and then wipe them.

sounds good. usually i set it to 3 turns but just wanted to make sure it was not in poor taste to hit after 2 missed or so.
I generally give them one chance to redeem themselves from missing unless requested, but if they miss again, I don't hold any bars when striking. Though on occasion I won't even notice the person miss their turn and attack, which makes me feel kind of bad.