FEPlanet Community

Full Version: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Still around also just forgot to check here to see if any post came up. Should put one up in a few days.
Sorry guys, I do have to pull out of this one since the time for waiting for the next post is forever. You can NPC Alexander outro how you would like, respectfully.
Make that two. This RP has been on like support for far too long - it's time to pull the plug.
I did try to post a few times last week, and since the forums exploded and all...yeah...

But it's whatever.
Yeah. Regretfully, Cevian, I'm going to do the same. It was an interesting concept, but your schedule kept the rest of us on hold, and the momentum just died after that sitexplosion thing.

Still, I'll treat the events, as with most dead RP threads, as having happened anyway.
Ok, yeah. This RP has gone on too long and made no progress. Everyone's leaving and I can't blame them and try to keep a hold of it any longer.

Between WASPS, holidays, more WASPS, going back to school, the forum being down, and my lack of ability to run an RP well this was long coming.

This thread is dead. Long live the thread.
Pages: 1 2 3