FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Current RP Submission Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When your RP has ended, please post the name of the RP here, with a link to the thread and a list of participants. An RP mod(s) will review it and, upon completion, will update the Event Chronology and Observations of the Scholar Relius.

RPs Under Review
Beginnings of Change

Any questions, please visit the Helpdesk or PM a mod and we'll get it resolved.
The First of Many is complete and ready for binge reading.
The First of Many has been reviewed by Andy (I am several months late on reporting this.)

Fall From Grace is now in the queue and I will review it.
Secrets of the Empire is finally done.

Paige Pierpont- Toogee
Shadrach Hyperion, Wolfram Caron- Swift_Assassin
Kalin- Breadophile
Gunoy & Klara Autumn- Deathspike
Tareya- Cevian
I've finished reading Fall From Grace and Secrets of the Empire. The observations have been reflected in the "Chronology of Events" thread for those who are interested. I think that, once this most recent (heh) batch of RPs is done, we'll see a definitive shift in Elibe's political map.
Manhunt is complete. It's a social RP, so I don't know if we're still supposed to submit.

Anywho, the RP is about Fed, Paige, and Shad joining forces in the midst of the Church's raid on a Pheraen village (they were searching for Fred).
Updated. Socials don't need to be submitted, but there's so little else going on that I don't mind treating it as an IRP.
As Firm as a Mountain is almost a year old and it's finally done! :^)

Dramatis Personae:
Cecily - (myself)
Satsume - WyvernSlayer
Ray - Breadophile
(10-02-2015, 12:15 PM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]As Firm as a Mountain is almost a year old and it's finally done! :^)

Dramatis Personae:
Cecily - (myself)
Satsume - WyvernSlayer
Ray - Breadophile

I'll get it.
Beginnings of Change is finally complete.

Ambrose Locke- Andy
Shad Hyperion and co.- Swift Assassin
Yuri Lumenic- WyvernSlayer
Morgan- thenoun
Paige Pierpont- Toogee
Ellie Vael- Zanryu
Oy.  Guess I better stop screwing around and get to work on that event RP.

(I had about a page and a half done in Word for an intro, but it was while I was at work and I had to panic Alt-F4 to avoid the bossman. Undecided )