FEPlanet Community

Full Version: A Fall From Grace: The Escape from Laus [OOC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will have the IRP tag since it deals with the internal politics of Laus

After talking to Wyvernslayer, it has been agreed that my character Cecily will be removed from noble status. I've planned on doing this anyways, but at a much later time than now. Rather than just writing that Cecily ran away, I want to give people the opportunity to be involved in the action, so that Cecily can be acquainted with some people before she flees to Bern. Perhaps striking up a fellowship of sorts in the process, since she is not intended to be a fighter.

It will take place in the city of Laus, just outside of Castle Laus, so be sure that your character can reasonably be in the area to help. If there are no takers, I'll probably write out her escape myself, since I've already written the details and motivations surrounding Cecily's departure in a RP post format (1600+ words, man!).

Are there any takers?
Would be interested with my second character! A runaway Pheraean/Ostian knight. Could help out a bit.
The Pheraean knight that was transferred to guard Ostia, if I recall correctly? This can work out fairly well: perhaps Cecily and your character have been acquainted with each other through some previous diplomatic occasion? Or maybe they just knew who the other was but not been formally introduced to each other?
Yes, that's the one. He's quite a famous sight at tournaments and such, so it could be easily arranged that they know of each other.
Kethen could do this fairly easily. Big ugly guy looking for a paycheck.
Oooooooooh my, I'm getting the impression of the L'Arachel, Dozla, and Rennac trio, especially since Cecily wouldn't have a means of paying Kethen for his services. After all, she was removed from her position unexpectedly and there is no point in carrying money when it's assumed that everything would be supplied for you.
True but he might not know that and operate under the assumption of getting paid. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Alrighty, since Cecily's current IRP is already on the verge of completion (but has been delayed by lack of posting by Swift_Assassin), I'll be looking at putting up this thread in the next day or so.
Sorry about that...vacation and everything...but I've posted now and that should allow you to finish that thread and get this one up and running.
I'm interested, if there's still room for another RPer? I'm guessing you intend on having this one be very short.

Renata (light magic/sword user) is already in Laus fruitlessly searching for comrades to help her escape from Lycia, since she just betrayed the church. She would probably head to the castle after running out of ideas and then be drawn to whatever commotion is going on within. She would also presumably know that Cecily is (soon-to-be-former) Lausian nobility, having lived there before.
There is still room. Four (including myself) is plenty of people for this sort of RP.
Cool. I'm certainly in if there are no objections then.
The thread is up!
I realize double-posting is bad form, but I wanted to make sure that people know that I'm already drafting my next post (will adjust it when Cool Dad gets his in) and I was wondering if people were okay if I moved the setting ahead of the city square. Premise being, Cecily doesn't want to fight there due to the risk of collateral damage, so she plays along with the city guard and the party heads towards the castle. But, what Cecily really was planning on takes effect along the way, which is where the fun stuff will begin.
That's fine, of course. Do what you need, you're the one in charge of the thread. I can adjust my post accordingly.
Fine with me.
Well, I have an escape plan figured out. However, if you guys want to throw in your own complications without discussing it, feel free to do so: it'll make the RP more interesting if there's something that we don't expect to happen! After all, we're only up against NPC's.
Will do. Using throwaway generic NPCs as props is always fun~
So sorry, guys. Was in the middle of a move. Back and settled now, and posted.
Glad you're back. I was actually planning on skipping your turn today since you were gone for so long.
Pages: 1 2