FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Salt Water Taffy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't stop eating it. Yaaay, Bulk Barn! Rofl
It's been a while since I've had it.

I want some now. :drool:
It's soooo good. I should head up to Cape Cod sometime and get some of the good stuff. D:
My grandma used to call it sea foam taffy. I thought it was because of the texture. lol

I had a banana one and a green apple one this morning at 6:00 for breakfast. XD At the time I was buying them I thought I had grabbed too much but now I think I should go back and get more. =d
I wonder if they still sell that salt water taffy at the Big Duck over here.
A hotel that I stayed at a few weeks ago had gratuitous butter-mint taffy candies for guests. I took one every time I entered /or/ left the place.
It only made me hunger for more high-quality taffy, though, so I'm in the same boat as Wyvern. Gotta find an excuse to go north to get some of dat stuff... or just order it online, but where's the fun in that? North = fun as far as I'm concerned.
Now I kinda want to go down to the beach and get some. :c Or at least down in that area. I don't even really care. I just want some now.

Mental note to get some saltwater taffy next time I'm down at the beach has been made.
I haven't hadtaffy in ages, I only ever got it from those old-timey candy stores or places like the little side store at Cracker Barrel. I'm surprised we don't have it more because my Dad loves the stuff.
This deserves mentioning.

Apparently they make maple saltwater taffy. MAPLE FLAVOR, GUYS. THAT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.

Now excuse me while I go get fat.
Just a coincidence that I considered buying some at the store yesterday?
I prefer salty liquorice. Especially salty liquorice vodka.
i had some grape flavored saltwater taffy just last week. it was kinda awesome