FEPlanet Community

Full Version: DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS. (Recruiting!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If this is still open I know most of the code mentioned. I'm out of school until January now so I have some time.~
I'm plenty sure we're still accepting. PM Fredmir for details.
(08-04-2016, 08:45 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I'm plenty sure we're still accepting. PM Fredmir for details.

Yeah hum no? I'm not the one taking decisions, that's the admin role, not mine. PM Speedy - IX plz.

even less as I'm half active on forum and took me a week before noticing I actually had a PM <.<
Im actually good at html. Id love to help code the game and fix it. Imagine how much people would be able to help.
(09-11-2016, 03:30 PM)Fredmir Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 08:45 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I'm plenty sure we're still accepting. PM Fredmir for details.

Yeah hum no? I'm not the one taking decisions, that's the admin role, not mine. PM Speedy - IX plz.

even less as I'm half active on forum and took me a week before noticing I actually had a PM <.<

Ok getting back on this, I'll take care of it from now on I guess, people interested in helping coding things for FETO, get on our Discord Channel and PM me there.

You'll need a Gitlab account to be able to coutinue on, Sirocyl posted the link earlier in the thread... (I should update it back here once I'm not a lazy fucker..)

I'll explain to people PMing me on Discord how we plan on making this work.

You can try PMing me in here, but we're mainly using Discord to plan our things in hidden channels and I'm not getting online here a lot here =/

Warning : it's not gonna work exactly how Sirocyl had posted, Speedy and I agreed on how we'll work it out for now, if we get a lot off interested people and activity, it MAY change, we'll see!

anyhow, I'm off now.
Pages: 1 2