FEPlanet Community

Full Version: And a Toast to Our Victors [OOC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just setting up a thread titled for the related RP. Related discussion can be found here.
Since I'm assuming that the npc I've talked about is the Marquess of Aquleia your talking about, I made a real quick profile for him.

Urai Zann NPC Profile Wrote:[Image: TrueTyber_zpsec049dee.png]

Name: Marquess Urai Zann of Aquleia/ Formerly Lord Tyber Fen of Arretium
Nation/Allegiance: Lycia/Formerly Etruria
Appearance/Description: Urai is an older looking man with a stern expression on his face. His hair, whitened from stress, or so he would have you believe, is a tab unkempt in the front and in the back dips down to his collar. His beard and bushy eyebrows are adorned with his naturally black hair with a few patches of gray and white mixed in.

He wears a black undershirt with a gold collar trim. Over that is a grey vest with a gold trimming and design on the front. On top of all that is his brown cloak which he wears over most of his body. He is of average height and has a fairly muscular build with wide shoulders. Though he is not above fighting, he tries his best to look older than he actually is.

Bio/Backstory: Not much is known about the man Urai Zann. Nine years before Etruria's downfall he appeared in the King's court. There were rumors that he was, in fact, Tyber Fen of Arretium, but surprisingly, there was already a Tyber Fen reigning in Arretium. Unknown to most is that Urai Zann is the true Tyber Fen, and the man calling himself Tyber Fen was his brother Remus Fen, who, after awaking from a near-fatal attack, thought he was his own brother. Tyber let his brother keep those thoughts and thought to use that to his advantage.

The source of Urai Zann's allegiance to the Lycian Empire is unknown, but he is rumored to have been sabotaging Etruria/Lycia relations ever since the Empire's formation. He drew people around him whose loyalties could not be bought or belonged to Lycia or the Church of the Preservation of Sanctity. When the Lycian forces approached for their attack on Etruria, it was Urai Zann who spread misinformation through their ranks so they weren't prepared for the fight. For his actions, he was rewarded with a new title. He became the Marquess of Aquleia.
I had no real meaning for naming a Marquess Aquleia, but I don't mind if you use it as your NPC's means of entry. Glad to have you on-board!

/cuePowerHungryFool
Power-hungry fool you say? Urai Zann protests!