FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Raiding the Coffer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armies are expensive. When they're ordered to stand around bored in what still feels like a foreign country, being glared at by the locals, the cost can only increase, or they risk insubordination, lax discipline and desertion. The Lycian occupational forces in Etruria are no exception to this.

In a very short amount of time, a coach containing the monthly payroll for the Lycians stationed in some of the occupied Etrurian provinces will leave Aquleia, travelling along a route different from the one taken by the last coach, and by the one that will depart the following month. Through a great deal of effort and coercion on her part, Tangle has managed to discover this route, with only days to spare in order to capitalise on it.

--

This is an IRP taking place in Etruria, about robbing coaches and pissing off Lycians. The idea is that Tangle had very short notice to prepare this raid, necessitating the ragtag collection of available mercenaries and on-hand volunteers that you're going to get with a group of PCs.

Looking for like 2 - 4 people here, no idea what kind of interest I'm going to see from something like this.

Cast:

1. Tangle - me
2. Marceline - Hystrix
3. Caroline - [d]
4. Avalon - Rock
5. Roscoe - CatDotJayPeg
6. Xyle - Echo
hello can I join my profile is approve. :D
Hello I am also interested in this action packed high octane roleplay you have here.
I have a profile that is waiting for approval as well. May I join you?
Like Rock, profile awaiting approval but interest is present.
Okay, so I'll go ahead and accept Marceline and Caroline. Once you other two have your profiles approved, that'll be enough to fill up my recruitment slots and I can try to get something up.
Marcy and Carol will do for names. :I
Aight we are both approved now.
Carol is the name of an old person, Caroline is far too young for that moniker.
Talked to Gaz in AIM and I'm joining this with Xyle.
Who are we waiting on?