FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Child of Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: child-of-light-xbox-360-00a.jpg]

Platforms: Xbox, PS3, PS4, WiiU & PC
Genre: JRPG, Platformer
Rating: E10+

Having not completed the game myself as of yet, I find it to be quite amazing for what I initially thought would be really "childish". There's a great interactive battle system (more than just turn-based), some puzzle solving here and there, a fairly good cast of characters and party members alongside some great music. There are also sidequests and even a crafting system (though not as immersive as it could be). I'm having one hell of a time with this game and am enjoying it thoroughly.

Does anyone else have the game? Opinions/Tips?
Not sure how you all feel about a six month bump here, but I'm new so all of these forums are recently updated to me. I'm surprised no one else has talked about this one. I got it a few months ago and absolutely loved it. You're probably done with it by now and have nothing more to say, so I'm just posting to let you know you're not the only one.
I haven't played it, but it definitely looks interesting.
It was pretty fun overall, had a decent amount of challenge, I noticed I was never over/under-leveled. Music was great story was fine for what it was...other gameplay; I only every really used The Jesters, The Big Masked Guy the Mage and main char of course....which is basically everyone but the mouse guy whom I found useless on average.

...I only remember Rubella's name xD
Child of Light is a pretty good title, and one of very few decent games to ever come out of the shitpile I'd like to call Ubisoft as of recent.
(01-05-2015, 02:10 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]It was pretty fun overall, had a decent amount of challenge, I noticed I was never over/under-leveled. Music was great story was fine for what it was...other gameplay; I only every really used The Jesters, The Big Masked Guy the Mage and main char of course....which is basically everyone but the mouse guy whom I found useless on average.

...I only remember Rubella's name xD

I forgot the swampy-foggy-shreky-shaman chick.
Anyone currently playing know if this got any recent updates?