FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Aura Wolf's Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't see any map galleries >:

Some recent maps (As in, at most, two months ago XD) I did:
[Image: MsUJ9TK.png]

[Image: tZ6uEx1.png]

[Image: z5Mmrhc.png]

[Image: d7uLoyH.png]

[Image: f6k3KKw.png]

[Image: VuoQBZN.png]

[Image: 9ea6fa09c3393b49224bb56b462d6c86.png]

[Image: NMcKWRn.png]

[Image: cjHOdxk.png]
Those are pretty good maps IMO.

Heck some of them could possibly be used for FETO should there be a way to implement them. (difficult on the current engine, very possible on the upcoming (but much later) engine.
(06-21-2014, 07:30 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Those are pretty good maps IMO.

Heck some of them could possibly be used for FETO should there be a way to implement them. (difficult on the current engine, very possible on the upcoming (but much later) engine.

Thanks~

That would be cool =o
The Vaike is impressed :O

Love the huge map~
This would be wicked in an actual FE game. Kaishin seal of approval.

Edit: OP is such a troll too. Look at that lower left chest in the first map.
(06-21-2014, 07:46 PM)Vaike - IX Wrote: [ -> ]The Vaike is impressed :O

Love the huge map~

Thanks, Vaike!

(06-21-2014, 09:36 PM)Breadophile Wrote: [ -> ]This would be wicked in an actual FE game. Kaishin seal of approval.

Edit: OP is such a troll too. Look at that lower left chest in the first map.

Aw, thanks Big Grin

Heh, I forgot about that XD
Actually, I swear that 2nd map looks familiar, at least the left side of it does.
(06-22-2014, 03:18 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I swear that 2nd map looks familiar, at least the left side of it does.

It looks like the level you get Guy in FE7.

My favorite is the giant one (map 6). Four player FETO anyone? Big Grin
(06-22-2014, 03:18 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I swear that 2nd map looks familiar, at least the left side of it does.

Yeah, that entire map is a remake of Chapter 12 in FE7 =3
It was for a contest
Those map are really nice =O

I tried to make some maps years ago but couldn't end up with anything good, so good job man!

Love that giant one.
Those maps look really great. That huge one looks like it would be an insanely fun level. ^.^
Thanks, guys!

Quote:I tried to make some maps years ago but couldn't end up with anything good
I can only offer the generic advice of "keep trying". It took me at least three or so years (pretty sure...?) to reach this "level", and I'm sure there's still more to improve on as my style changes. While it can be kind of painful to look at past maps even if they're only one year old (XD), they were necessary to progress to here.
I encourage you to keep trying; I wouldn't mind looking at any maps you want to improve on/fix. But it's up to you.
(06-24-2014, 04:16 PM)Aura Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, guys!

Quote:I tried to make some maps years ago but couldn't end up with anything good
I can only offer the generic advice of "keep trying". It took me at least three or so years (pretty sure...?) to reach this "level", and I'm sure there's still more to improve on as my style changes. While it can be kind of painful to look at past maps even if they're only one year old (XD), they were necessary to progress to here.
I encourage you to keep trying; I wouldn't mind looking at any maps you want to improve on/fix. But it's up to you.

sadly, I lost interest in making maps, thanks for offering, but I deleted everything some long time ago. If some day I decide to try it again, I'll probably try posting them to get feedback.
(06-24-2014, 09:01 PM)Fredmir Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2014, 04:16 PM)Aura Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, guys!

sadly, I lost interest in making maps, thanks for offering, but I deleted everything some long time ago. If some day I decide to try it again, I'll probably try posting them to get feedback.

Oh D:

Some new ones I made yesterday:
[Image: v5OZxTP.png]

[Image: 4uPzJyH.png]

And here's one I made today:
[Image: nTPuyvj.png]
I like that last one a lot. Seems like it would be frustrating trying to rush your thief up to that chest before an enemy thief pops up right under it. lol

These maps look like a lot of fun to play on. Makes me want to try them. v.v