FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Streets of Stall Disc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me, Cool Dad 420, and [d] social set in Ilia, already full because NEFARIOUS OFF-SITE PLANNING, just establishing this mostly so Bro notices.

*and to find out if WS gives this an okay, which he should, cause its totally harmless
Not sure how I feel about this being in Ilia, considering the limited borders. Kinda not liking it, gotta say.
Like I said before. The Ilian capital Edessa is in the bum fuck middle of nowhere. In northeastern Ilia surrounded by nothing by snow and presumably ocean.
The only possible impact this RP could have on anything is some really minor stimulation of the economy in Edessa. Like, just some supplies being bought for the road - jerky and who knows what else.

If you don't want us to do the RP, that's fine - just say so. Don't be noncommittal.

Also, in the future, it'd be cool if you would say something before six days pass after the discussion is posted, and three days after the actual topic is posted. That just wastes our time and effort.
(06-18-2014, 10:43 AM)Breadophile Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said before. The Ilian capital Edessa is in the bum fuck middle of nowhere. In northeastern Ilia surrounded by nothing by snow and presumably ocean.

By all means if you can tell me the name and/or location of what a well populated trade center in the country I'll use it, Edessa is literally just the only place name I could find and more or less assumed it being the capital meant it'd be fairly bustling. I really just needed a location for the characters to be at no other detail really matters.

Even then it doesn't matter much as it'll never be revisited in a thread, this is seriously just a 1 time prelude RP of sorts just to get some characters acquainted with each other.
(06-18-2014, 01:40 PM)Flying Magic User Wrote: [ -> ]Even then it doesn't matter much as it'll never be revisited in a thread, this is seriously just a 1 time prelude RP of sorts just to get some characters acquainted with each other.

This is all I needed to hear. Do your thing.

Just be advised - if social RPs are going to be a thing (we've already had requests for a place to do supports), there will probably be a separate forum established for it, just to keep things neat and tidy. Either that, or I'll have siro add a Social RP thread tag for easy differentiation.