FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Typos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hoot humpers and sloppy hoes.

EDIT: OMG 200 POSTS SDFGHSDHGKLHSJ
well i can try to typo here nd see what i end up with but in all honesty i am not sure of how ofter i will do so, so here Sior, did you find any? (typing w/o looking at the screen...I guess I should obscure my view of the keypoard instead lol) k I count 3 typow...4............................5
Typops!!!!!I can't type without looking at the keyboard. Or can I? Oh, coolio! No typod! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................... So close...
typing without looking at the keyboard isn't hard, what's funnier is hagined Fala typing in the skype feto chat

*hagined = having... derp moment
Recently, the main typos I like to commit are typing any words containing the substring "some."

I always typo it as "smoe," which really gets on my nerves. And yes, typing without looking at the keyboard is really easy. If you get the hang of it you can break 100 WPM pretty easily.
Oh come on siro. You forgot to mention "analramjet", lul.
I usually don't make severely terrible typos.

Adda a dfe wdrinks tino the mix andmayb thing stget a little mroe itnersateng!!!!! (rough simulation assuming I'm prioritising speed over correctness)

My keyboard doesn't like typing the letter combination "ount": by the time I get to n, I'm usually still letting go of o and u so keyboard ghosting happens and I end up typing, say, "accout" instead of "account". Also, I occassionally occasionally type of instead of or, which drives me crazy because I usually don't notice it until later... Seriously though, screw the word "occasionally". It's pretty much the one thing that I consistently misspell and have to pause to fix.
as for not looking at the keyboard, it's easier when the letters printed on the keyboard don't match the keyboard layout being used for typing
You think it's hard to type without making typos? Try typing on a dvorak keyboard. Good luck.

(if I can get my hands on one o: )
I type well on Dvorak, too. Partly 'cause I grew up with it.
I make typos, but I usually correct them.

Usually.

Lately, not so much. My brain works faster than my poor little fingers can type sometimes, whoops. :c

brain stahp. brain slow down
At least you didn't typo Lunar Magic as Analramjet
Anal. Ram. Jet.

... nice?

How did you even typo that way?
I didn't typo it. Siro did. Lel.
Rofl That's probably the the best/worst typo ever. XD
It would be if Siro didn't do it on purpose.
I doubt he did it on purpose, either. That's the sad part.
(06-26-2014, 05:50 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Bappy Girthday Uaxk
YOU ALL SUCK DICK

Edit: Meant to say "hi". Damn auto correct.
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

edit: meant to say 'sup'
I managed to get "copytihjr" instead of "copyright". ok.

Also, I'm gonna set the HOOT to not increment post counts.
Pages: 1 2