FEPlanet Community

Full Version: The Hidden Fortress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Objective is in the name.

Essentially, my character, Ambrose, has been tasked with eliminating a group of bandit stragglers that fled the wrath of some of Lycia's troops in northern Lycia (note: Not the conquered portions of Etruria). They fled into the mountains. He's not alone, however.

1. Ambrose Locke (moi)
2. Sergius (Broski)
3. Finola Sandoval (IB)
4. ____________
5. ____________

Anyone is welcome to join.
Do we get to loot the fortress or are we protecting it?
(06-05-2014, 02:31 PM)Breadophile Wrote: [ -> ]Do we get to loot the fortress or are we protecting it?
Well, whatever's there, sure. It's old, and mostly abandoned, of course. 'Cept by the bandits. Typical bandits, you know. =D
I'd be willing to join in and possibly two-man this if you like?
I could see Finola in on something like this.
Sure. You're both in.
IB, if Finola's flying high enough, she'll see something. A possible destination for the bandits, it could be.

Broski, while she's looking, could Sergius notice a hole in the path? Like, a point where they have to jump across a chasm or something.
Was just about to ask if that was the case. ^_^ will have something up tonight.
Sorry, didn't see this! Can and will edit.

EDIT: Post edited!
To answer Ambrose's question, there are two paths, one reached by climbing down the lip of the cliff, and the other by jumping to the other side and sliding down to a goat-path hidden on the cliff face. Each path has its dangers for the land-bound.

Also, one path is a dead end, and one leads to the fortress, but which is which is not immediately obvious.