FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Rules
-You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
--You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
-No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
-You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
--But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
-One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.

-The winner will be determined by voting.
-YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
-Winner of each round chooses the next set.
But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)

R7 - Fabulous 'staches - Courtesy of the previous winner: GhostyKun!
[Image: n1ple9.jpg]
Set: BOULDER, Some boss that I'll throw in later, and Old Guy the NPC

Deadline: April 15th, 2014 (posted today since I may not get the chance tomorrow)
Can we get a deadline extension? Tongue
(04-13-2014, 01:07 PM)GhostyKun Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a deadline extension? Tongue

Well seeing as no one's posted anything yet ._.

I'll extend it to Friday April 18th, 2014

SO...What happened?

No one liked this set? Lost interest? Life? D:
(04-13-2014, 06:18 PM)Vaike - IX Wrote: [ -> ]SO...What happened?

First and third. Ask me again when finals are over
(04-13-2014, 06:18 PM)Vaike - IX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 01:07 PM)GhostyKun Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a deadline extension? Tongue

Well seeing as no one's posted anything yet ._.

I'll extend it to Friday April 18th, 2014

SO...What happened?

I've been quite too much hooked on random series, movies, anime, 3DS, Frozen Synapse and of course, Killing Floor... more than I've been usually but... I probably get my entry finished soonish if this is still on (even tho personally I'm not too big fan of the set besides of epic mustaches).
Okay. How do you list characters with epic stashes, yet you don't include Bauker and his amazing Mexistache? >.>
(04-24-2014, 01:14 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. How do you list characters with epic stashes, yet you don't include Bauker and his amazing Mexistache? >.>

Oh those two twigs on his face? I dunno, take it up with Ghosty lol

Needs moar Dolza if you ask me :o