FEPlanet Community

Full Version: I demand reform and equality!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it the higher-ups get specially colored names while we plebs are stuck with such generic colors! I think all users are equally entitled to having awesomely colored usernames! RIOT RIOT RIOT!

I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.

tl;dr: MOD ABUSE MOD ABUSE

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Yes! This is fascism!

MOD ABUSE MOD ABUSE~
This thread certainly hasn't been abused at all. o:
The abuse is real! D:
(04-05-2014, 03:07 PM)Pura Wrote: [ -> ]The abuse is real! D:

REALLY!? Where '>.>

<.<'

On a side note: This magenta/pink blows
(04-05-2014, 10:43 PM)Vaike - IX Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note: This magenta/pink blows

Better?
Yes. Very much so :D
What the hell mods? Get out of my damn topic. Everything bad in this world is obviously the fault of y'all.

MOD ABUSE MOD ABUSE
if no one wants the magenta/pink, I'll take it, make it the Fredmir group? /troll
(04-09-2014, 06:12 PM)Fredmir Wrote: [ -> ]if no one wants the magenta/pink, I'll take it, make it the Fredmir group? /troll

You sure you want that? Be careful what you wish for~
The solution is to make normal members the hot pink group, obviously. Because red stands for the blood of the people, blue is a method of keeping us proletarians down because it's the opposite of red... actually, I'm pretty sure that that's cyan, but revolutions have no time for details! Pink doesn't exist, anyway! MOD ABUSE MOD ABUSE
Yes, let the normal members be pink. Draw attention to the pillars of our wondrous society.

And take some of the eyes off my garish cyan tag.