FEPlanet Community

Full Version: [APRIL FOOLS!] FETO is shutting down tomorrow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to time, memory, and space constraints, it is sad to announce that we are no longer able to sustain hosting FETO any longer.

Me and sirocyl have discussed about this a few hours ago, and agreed that it is time to put FETO to rest for good. The game has been gobbling up 16 gigs of space on our server, and it has been bogging down the speed of our site.

Sirocyl will get a new version of FETO up and running soon around the beginning of 2015.

Get your battles in right now. Take your turns and end your battle. Now's your chance to get your last moments of FETO's glory before we fully shut down our very own 6-year-old PvP game for good! Enjoy your last moments of FETO! (at least, for now)

Regards,
Falaflame
Who the hell is Lirpa Loof?
But nah, no need to take it down. Not like anyone uses this server anyway.
So...April Fools?
I think I've given it enough time for this announcement to sink in.

Yes, it's April Fools.
Idk which is worse, the fact that this had me going for a sec or the low number of member replies... ._.
(04-01-2014, 09:30 PM)Vaike - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Idk which is worse, the fact that this had me going for a sec or the low number of member replies... ._.
Either they rage quit, or they are battling.
Well, since this ran its course, archiving and closing now.