FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Favorite FE game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-17-2014, 06:08 PM)Pura Wrote: [ -> ]Sword of Seals.
Actually scratch this. I was comparing FE: Awakening to others while back and arguing in my head how boring battles were and then remembered Radiant Dawn battles and heck, they were awesome.
So yeah, Radiant Dawn it is.
FE4, for the story, huge maps, and ability to use my ENTIRE team without having to pick.

Also, all the incest~ Big Grin
I'd honestly have to say FE7. Mostly due to it being my true first FE played to completion (I actually had gotten ahold of a hacked cart of the snes remake of the first and second books but never played more than a few chapters in. (In retrospect that is the one I'm currently playing through, and ye don't need 3d polygons to pull of tension. I like the artistic approach in style that they used in the SNES era.) By far however, my favorite character in fire emblem, hands down, has to be Hector. He is fantastic, he is loud, he is a bull in a teahouse without breaking any china.
The Sacred Stones for sheer enjoyability. Blazing Sword would take it, but the tutorial is so long and forceful that it saps the fun right out of the game for an experienced player. That is a major design flaw.
Pages: 1 2