FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Login Problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've logged in on the Forums, but whenever I try to go on the actual Fire Emblem Planet site and log in, it sends me here. How do I begin playing Fire Emblem Online?
You'll need one of us admins/sysops to set you up an account. =)

These forums and the old FEPlanet site (which hosts FE Tactics Online), have two different logins.

We closed registrations on the old site because the spambots were taking over the forums, and causing havoc on our server.

Would you like the same username and e-mail on the other site? I will make your account, and send you a temporary password via PM.

Change your password on the old site, once you receive it. You can make it the same here, but don't forget to change it there.
(03-11-2014, 05:36 PM)sirocyl Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need one of us admins/sysops to set you up an account. =)

These forums and the old FEPlanet site (which hosts FE Tactics Online), have two different logins.

We closed registrations on the old site because the spambots were taking over the forums, and causing havoc on our server.

Would you like the same username and e-mail on the other site? I will make your account, and send you a temporary password via PM.

Change your password on the old site, once you receive it. You can make it the same here, but don't forget to change it there.

Thanks, I'd like that. I think I've gotten pretty good at Fire Emblem, and I'd like to see how my skills do against other players.
You already have an account! I checked, your registration info matches.
http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=88117
Would you like to use this one? If you forgot the password, I would be happy to reset it.