FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R5 Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully the deadline is right. (fixed it now -Vaike-IX)

Rules [copied from the previous threads]
You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.
The winner will be determined by voting.
YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
Winner of each round chooses the next set.

The previous winner is Levy.
Deadline is March 18th, 2014
[Image: Tilt5_zps69de5f89.png]
Updated with correct deadline. In order to keep it organized; I'll make the threads for these from now on guys (unless unavailable in which I'd end up asking someone else to do so).

Happy Spriting~
[Image: NewDarenHyperion_zps863f4928.png]
. . . .More free time and a chance to revamp an old character who was just a recolor, essentially.
[Image: weeklysplicecompetition030814_zps47d2ff85.png]

Vampire Knight!
Dayum, Swift's sprite is almost definitely getting my vote. I love dat hair! Big Grin
Monsieur Mullet has arrived.

Edit: Hold on, let me upload to photobucket.
[Image: bOnbKp9.png]
The ruthless mastermind who owns 99% of Magvel's banana export... Which is approximately nothing, but I digress. No idea what I was doing with the clothing, honestly.

I'm also digging Swift's.
Loving these sprites everyone...I might skip this one, though, this set confuses meh D:
[Image: 2lnk30n.png]
Meh... can't bother to finish it and hell, couldn't even bother to upload it on dA... lel.
#zeroinspiration
(03-16-2014, 06:02 PM)Alusq Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also digging Swift's.
This.
Note to self, when planning on entering splice competition, enter early to avoid beng discouraged by real spriters.

God damn swift, that mug is fantastic.