FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Hello!/Avatar Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was introduced here through a recent Reddit post, which advertised a very interesting game called FETO. As you may expect, I've come here to give it a try, but first to say hello to the forum and see if my avatar looks right on the boards. 

If you can make out the avatar and get the reference, you get a cookie. Just don't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know, thanks!
(11-24-2019, 12:14 PM)Eggybread2 Wrote: [ -> ]I was introduced here through a recent Reddit post, which advertised a very interesting game called FETO. As you may expect, I've come here to give it a try, but first to say hello to the forum and see if my avatar looks right on the boards. 

If you can make out the avatar and get the reference, you get a cookie. Just don't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know, thanks!

I have to squint to see it.  Maybe it's better off as your signature instead?
(11-24-2019, 01:23 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2019, 12:14 PM)Eggybread2 Wrote: [ -> ]I was introduced here through a recent Reddit post, which advertised a very interesting game called FETO. As you may expect, I've come here to give it a try, but first to say hello to the forum and see if my avatar looks right on the boards. 

I have to squint to see it.  Maybe it's better off as your signature instead?

Thanks!