FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R4 Voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Rules
You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.
The winner will be determined by voting.
YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
Winner of each round chooses the next set.

But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)

Previous Winner: Alusq
Voting Deadline: March 12th, 2014

Set:
[Image: bOlCQj6.png]

Entrants:

[Image: SpliceComp3_zps33078917.png] - Swift_Assassin

[Image: 23sf6g8.jpg] - GhostyKun

[Image: Entry_zps37a097ec.png] - Levy

[Image: WeeklySpliceCompetition030214_zpsaf74ef08.png] - Toogee

[Image: random_fe_mug_3__splice__by_purafied-d78rwk2.png] - Pura

[Image: MYoGwEZ.png] - Alusq

[Image: xIyeEGW.png] - Jack
Tough choice between Levy, Toogee, and Alusq, but I'm going Alusq here due to how much of a clean splice it is. Dat cleavage too.
Ghosty's and Levy's are both so kawaii that I want to give the both of them a hug... HNNNNNNNNNG... Levy gets my vote because I dig the hair and use of Amelia's collar. But Ghosty's is an impossibly-close second. Well done on making the open mouth look good, which I always thought looked awkward on Shanna/Lilina/whatever other FE6 characters may've used it.

Excellent turnout overall this time around; bravo to the other entrants as well!

@Fala: My iffy shading backfired into looking cleavage-y? BEST BACKFIRE EVER *shot* ımeanthanks~
(03-05-2014, 01:15 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Tough choice between Levy, Toogee, and Alusq, but I'm going Alusq here due to how much of a clean splice it is. Dat cleavage too.
Cleavage? And I thought I was supposed to be the unobservant one. Tough choice. So many turnouts. Wow.

I think the best ones are Alusq, Pura, Toogee, and Levy, and of those four, I like Alusq's and Pura's the best.

I'm voting Alusq considering it's the cleaner of those two, but it's a tough call. Everyone did so well.
Thx for making the thread Fal, (though the Voting should end on the Friday of the week submissions are due in order to maintain the whole "weekly" aspect) :P

Also voting Levy, since the clothes seemed to be a bit better spliced than Ghosty's :O (those two and Alusq's were my favs)
I think I've already said this but.... #LevyFTW
(03-05-2014, 01:10 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Voting Deadline: March 12th, 2014
WHATISTHISMADNESS!?
...I would've participated in this one but I'm back to my 16hr school/work days :o
I pretty much entered this one just to say I did it at least once, Levy blew me out of the water
Levy's the winner of this one as the official deadline was yesterday at 6pm CST.

You may choose the next set Levy~