FEPlanet Community

Full Version: I'm New Here on this thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my name is Tristan, I'm a Male, I have 20 years old, and I'm from Mexico.

I just love Fire Emblem series, after playing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Ultimate, I began playing The Blazing Blade in 5 months ago, The Mystery of the Emblem in 4 months ago, Shadow Dragon in 1 month ago, and The Scared Stones in 1 month ago. And of course, Fire Emblem Heroes since 4 days ago.

Nice to Meet You everyone.

P.S. My Favorite Fire Emblem Character is Lucina.
Hi and everything.  Welcome and such.

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of folks who frequent the forums anymore.  Why not take a hop over onto our Discord server and say hello?
(04-18-2019, 08:22 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and everything.  Welcome and such.

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of folks who frequent the forums anymore.  Why not take a hop over onto our Discord server and say hello?

Ok, Why the Forums are not longer active?......
Discord. The only thing still active here is the rp and my sprite thread. And that's just me posting with no one responding. Most of the people on this site only concerns themselves with FETO or Discord.
And that's really a damn shame. The site used to be much more active.

Also hi. Nice to meet a new face.
We are currently working on projects to update the site as well as FETO (it's on a slow burn, but we'll get there). We are primarily more active on the Discord Server as Wyv pointed; I'd recommend joining it as well.