FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Damn you Photobucket!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I have to reupload my images somewhere that doesn't want me to pay $34.99 a year to post images on other sites. Ugh.
Yeah, I got bit by it too. I just move things to imgbb when I notice.
I moved to Imgur since Photobucket has been getting bloated.
That's what I ended up doing. I'm going to have to go back through my stuff eventually. Most of my sprite thread is going to end up having the images removed with the comments still in place.

On the bright side, it got me to update my signature so Shad has his proper attire on and the npc list got cut down to reflect that Alice and Cass left the group.
There's a reason why I stopped using Photobucket long, long ago. They were starting to show signs of selling out a few years ago, quite honestly. I'm glad I did before they did what I feared of them doing.
(08-08-2017, 07:56 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason why I stopped using Photobucket long, long ago. They were starting to show signs of selling out a few years ago, quite honestly. I'm glad I did before they did what I feared of them doing.

Thanks for spreading the word to the peons of the forum, Mr. Crystal Ball.