FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Positivity man, you just got to have it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!
(04-07-2017, 07:01 PM)Herbmonsolo Wrote: [ -> ]In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!

Honestly, I'm just glad people are posting in the forums.

Hi!  My day was okay, but it'll get better once I finish this beer!
(04-07-2017, 07:01 PM)Herbmonsolo Wrote: [ -> ]In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!

Honestly, that's probably the friendliest greeting I've ever seen on an online community. Welcome aboard, and welcome to the fandom! Hope you wind up enjoying the series as much as I have since I first discovered it!

All the best, my dude. Cheers!
Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.
Welcome to the site. We need some more people here who actually post.

(04-23-2017, 04:08 AM)Sui-kun Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.

I just hope I don't lose track of the release date. I didn't know when ME:Andromeda came out until Asset Protection where I work told me two days prior, and I didn't realize Persona 5 came out until two days afterwards.
(04-23-2017, 12:44 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site. We need some more people here who actually post.

(04-23-2017, 04:08 AM)Sui-kun Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.

I just hope I don't lose track of the release date. I didn't know when ME:Andromeda came out until Asset Protection where I work told me two days prior, and I didn't realize Persona 5 came out until two days afterwards.

MAY19MAY19MAY19
DO NOT FORGET
OR WE SHALL NOT FORGIVE