FEPlanet Community

Full Version: FE6/7/8 Sage Spell Sigil Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if there are rips of just the spell sigil that pops up during the Sage attack animation in FE6/7/8 (below)? I can't seem to find a shot of it. Potentially even better would be someone redrawing it in a more viewable format. It would make a nice tattoo. :-P
[Image: fOhcMBC.png]
Here you go. I'm currently making an animation that uses the sage rune, so I "ripped" it by taking screenshots in VBA with all layers except the spell animation layer turned off. The black background is because it is a spell animation; the animation engine combines it with the layers below it to create alpha transparency (which is why the mage/sage runes are called using a command in the animation rather than just being part of the animation itself).
(11-19-2017, 05:20 PM)Alusq Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fOhcMBC.png]
Here you go. I'm currently making an animation that uses the sage rune, so I "ripped" it by taking screenshots in VBA with all layers except the spell animation layer turned off. The black background is because it is a spell animation; the animation engine combines it with the layers below it to create alpha transparency (which is why the mage/sage runes are called using a command in the animation rather than just being part of the animation itself).

You rock, thank you so much!!!