FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Why are you people still here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was feeling nostalgic tonight so I checked in on a few of the old boards. I was surprised to see some people still hanging around. Anyways...
Sup?
[Image: ELxNgow.jpg]

I'm still here because work doesn't block any of the forums I frequent.  And it's really all I can do without obviously looking like I'm fucking around.   Big Grin
Really just because I accidentally found FETO a year and a half ago and it's the greatest thing I ever found.
Hi btw
Why are we still here? We sent you your invite to the party months ago! Where the hell have you been?

Heya Rock. 'Sup?
Rock! Hey! Long time no talk!
I pop in randomly every few months and don't contribute any meaningful discussion. Not sure why, just keep doing it.

Long time no see, I'm not a douchebag anymore.
I joined this site about 2yrs after it was abandoned by the previous admin...I was very passionate...six years later and here I am...Admin Tongue
(10-26-2016, 01:50 AM)Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I was feeling nostalgic tonight so I checked in on a few of the old boards. I was surprised to see some people still hanging around. Anyways...
Sup?
Because I still have... unfinished business here, so to say.
Well it is good to see some familiar faces. I still deliver bread and make costumes in my spare time so nothing much has really changed in my life.