FEPlanet Community

Full Version: RE: The FEP Discord Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have confirmation that it's some kind of weird circlejerk:

[Image: Capture_1.png]
Can confirm. Lewd jokes were made.

No sign of actual humor detected.
. . . . .I think I've played that last one. Or something like it. Barely though. I think it was all japanese
That last one represents a commitment to the franchise that I simply can't identify with.
Rule 34 cannot be escaped. Best to treat it with apathy.
(08-17-2016, 08:28 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]That last one represents a commitment to the franchise that I simply can't identify with.

If I recall, it wasn't really based on Fire Emblem. It used FE's battle system. Also I believe you got new soldiers by the main character giving birth to them? Yeah. It was also made in RPGmaker.

Wait. Just looked it up and found it. Then I saw one that was actually FE based. I just saw someone who looked like Marth and Sheeda in the screenshot. It has FE style overworld sprite and looked like early FE ingame battles. That's probably too much commitment.
...What's a Fire Emblem?
(08-18-2016, 08:15 AM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]...What's a Fire Emblem?

In all my years, the closest I've been able to determine is, "fancy word for burn mark"
Also, now that the widget is operational, I should point out that it does in fact show everyone who's online, and also what they're playing.

In terms of professionalism, announcing to everyone that our mod team is constantly fapping around is not a good look for us.

But I'm just the RP mod, so my voice doesn't matter and hasn't mattered since 2006.
Isn't that an improvement over the old mod team though?
(08-22-2016, 02:04 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, now that the widget is operational, I should point out that it does in fact show everyone who's online, and also what they're playing.

In terms of professionalism, announcing to everyone that our mod team is constantly fapping around is not a good look for us.

But I'm just the RP mod, so my voice doesn't matter and hasn't mattered since 2006.

Dude raises a good point.  Please to be looking less than skeevy, if it's plastered all over the forum where people not in on the joke can see it.
Oh it may scare away those FETO players who want to get activated.

Also, I don't use discord, or rather just made an account and haven't used it. Is that more or less a status like on an instant messenger or does it actually know what game your playing like on Steam?
(08-22-2016, 06:11 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it may scare away those FETO players who want to get activated.

Also, I don't use discord, or rather just made an account and haven't used it. Is that more or less a status like on an instant messenger or does it actually know what game your playing like on Steam?

It's better described as TeamSpeak with chatroom functionality. And the program does try to detect what .exe files you're running and whether it's game or not. The manual manipulation of the feature is how you get the "now playing hentai" type of blurbs.
So, little of column A, little of Column B? Okay then. I only had it open on the browser, so I didn't know about any of the actual program features.
(08-22-2016, 05:55 PM)Cheffy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2016, 02:04 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, now that the widget is operational, I should point out that it does in fact show everyone who's online, and also what they're playing.

Dude raises a good point.  Please to be looking less than skeevy, if it's plastered all over the forum where people not in on the joke can see it.

Yeah I kind of removed mine, joke was fun, I'm over it now lol
I changed mine to Dankey Kang just cuz.

M can keep his Hentai Emblem though.
(08-23-2016, 05:40 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I changed mine to Dankey Kang just cuz.

I'm going to rag on him mercilessly until he gives up the joke.
(08-23-2016, 07:42 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2016, 05:40 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I changed mine to Dankey Kang just cuz.

I'm going to rag on him mercilessly until he gives up the joke.

Please, it's a perfect representation of what has happened to Fire Emblem (What's that again?) over the years. Trying to rag me to give up on it is going to work about as much as attempting to get a 0% hit.
Oh look, it's Mr. Pink-palms himself! How have you been enjoying the five-finger boogie on the blue vein? Your waifu must be proud. Big Grin