FEPlanet Community

Full Version: A log in problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, not sure if anyone remembers me, Zoryu might (he crushed me regularly lol). Anyway I'm not sure if I am having a issue or just being stupid. I cannot log into the FETO site with my account. I use the same details on here as the old site, but it states "no users found".Honestly, I'm fine with starting over and don't need my old units too much. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

It also says "menu disabled" as well. Is it because it's locked to only certain people at the moment?

Thanks in advance.
What part of the site are you trying to log in through? The forums in particular has been extremely wonky lately and the software has been falling apart. As you can tell, the first indication being the index page doesn't update the last posts when deleted at all.

Worse comes to worst, we could send you a brand new password to try to log in with. But I just want to know where the root of this problem comes from.
http://feto.feplanet.net/&sa=U&ei=rFT9Uq...k5cseX_x1Q

That is the link I use. I click the log in and put in my user name and password (which is unchanged on both the old and new forums). Also I cannot log in to the old forums either. Only this one works. I actually tried creating a new account to see if maybe my old one was deleted... but I received a message saying my user name ect is in use. So my account must still exist.
Just thought I'd like to say, I figured out the problem and I'm good!