FEPlanet Community

Full Version: NEW BATTLER'S WELCOME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK-I notice a lot of games that dont exactly involve leveling up the lowest level characters(or maybe I'm just blind, but hey, that wont stop me from doing this-). After I finish one game I have started(which has one slot left open as of right now and you may really wanna join! Remember-first come first serve!), I will try to make a ton of characters and multiple battles with the purpose of training new people. Strange seeing as I'm a new person myself but that doesn't matter now, does it? Yellow Brick Road w/ traps LVL's 1-4. One chest for each player is on the map. Hopefully you read the FETO FaQ so you aren't completely lost on how everything works.

Cheers!
Just saying you could totally start another battle with the units you don't have in battle atm Tongue
I know-btw there should be like a choice on unit limit-like you can go down at least to 3 characters limit on a map cause the limit on how low the number of units there can be is 4-I was trying to create a 3v3 match :p
I think that the reason that 3 unit matches aren't a thing is that they would be highly matchup based and therefore the outcome would be too luck dependent. To be honest I think that would also be the case for 4 units but it was allowed so that One Survives could be used :x
I see-thank you for that knowledge. Is it possible for 1 person to have more than other players so that way those players work together to take down the 1 "boss" player?