FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Advance wars 1-4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
intelligent systems i would love that company if they made a new advanced wars game seriously those games are the most tactical games i have ever played (and the hardest ones for me to beat)
(06-21-2016, 04:24 PM)GoldĀ dust Wrote: [ -> ]intelligent systems i would love that company if they made a new advanced wars game seriously those games are the most tactical games i have ever played (and the hardest ones for me to beat)

With the obvious exception of Dual Strike, which was hilariously broken and super easy.
I haven't played dual strike but I heard sami and eagle are pretty much broken (wink)
If you can tag with them, then yes. But it takes so long to get 18 stars (or whatever it is; I'm kinda drunk right now) that it's impractical.

Now Colin/Sasha, on the other hand... don't even get me started.
i wouldn't know but i do know dark conflict (days of ruin) makes so the co doesn't really matter as much
Unless it's Tabitha.
eh she's easy with fin or tasha (don't remember the american names ) bomber can destroy any ground assault especially tasha's fox one power
ok i finally finished all advance wars on the hardest difficulty dark conflict is the hardest and 2 is my main one i reckon although dark conflict co's are downplayed some are right terrors cause powers are worth less then the boosts especially in the case of larrisa aka tabitha