FEPlanet Community

Full Version: I had to get a shot today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...right in the muscle of my arm. v.v; I hate needles. I'm gonna become the King of Needles just so I don't have to get them anymore. Diseases, here I come! Rofl
I almost half-thought you went to the bar today.

But then I saw the thread was made by Mizu. "Naw, she's way too innocent for something like that!"
I confused the o for a i for reading fast and was like  ¿mizu want to get a shit today wtf?  xD
Rofl at Zoryou's second language misunderstanding.

I don't drink. I have no interest. Also I've heard it tastes terrible and I can't handle bad tastes. XD Like medicine. Why do people drink again?
Because if I didn't drink, I'd have a criminal record.
(05-25-2016, 12:54 AM)Mizu Wrote: [ -> ]Rofl at Zoryou's second language misunderstanding.

I don't drink. I have no interest. Also I've heard it tastes terrible and I can't handle bad tastes. XD Like medicine. Why do people drink again?

Because being drunk is hilarious and depending on what you drink it doesn't taste like crap. #TeamPortWine
(05-25-2016, 11:06 AM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 12:54 AM)Mizu Wrote: [ -> ]Rofl at Zoryou's second language misunderstanding.

Because being drunk is hilarious and depending on what you drink it doesn't taste like crap. #TeamPortWine

Vodka taste like petrol
(05-26-2016, 03:39 AM)LLL Wrote: [ -> ]Vodka taste like petrol

I read this in Putin's voice.