FEPlanet Community

Full Version: New items and boss battles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Given the huge lack of items in the "rare" section of the list of treasure, we came up with more weapons to put in there for each treasure level! I could list what every single one of those does, but instead I'll refer you to the mechanics page and the item list - and yes, most of these are indeed named after characters from actual Fire Emblem games.
We also slightly changed some of the master items, the Master Demoter is now called Primary Seal (it also has an actual sprite now instead of a white square!) and similarly Master Fruit has been renamed to Second Seal and has a new sprite as well now.

More news: SpeedyFalaflameFredmir and myself will soon start hosting boss battles with huge payoff for challengers who are able to beat it! Each one of us will host one of these per month, meaning that one such battle will be up each week, and the reward for winning is an entire set of rare items on top of the regular battle rewards! Rules are as follows:
- Such battles will be tagged with "Boss battle" and started only by one of Speedy, Fal, Fred or myself.
- The matches will see one of the GMs facing off against between 2 and 5 challengers, and Defence mode may be included, both of these things depending on the map the match takes place on.
- Timers will be on 24h to allow everyone in the battle to have enough time to take their turns, short time limits will only be used in the probably rare scenario that it's actually possible.
- Two of the four matches each month will be promoted, and the other two will be unpromoted, and level 20 / **/20 mode respectively will be used.
- Should the challengers lose, they will only receive the regular battle rewards.
- If a boss battle doesn't start within a week, it will be deleted. A new one should start on the same day.

Stay tuned and check the battles page regularly to find out when the first one is!
Will there be such a challenge for newbies like myself who only have lv1`s
(06-21-2016, 02:30 PM)Gold dust Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be such a challenge for newbies like myself who only have lv1`s

At best it's highly unlikely, at worst impossible. Your better bet is to get your butt in gear and train your units to at least be able to use C if not B-ranked weapons. (the level itself isn't something to worry about since it's scaled automatically.)
oh i didn't know it scaled levels lol
Level 20 mode does that automatically and it's in a lot of battles even outside of boss battles. It just doesn't do anything to the weapon levels though.